Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy mother's day & i'm very sad recently !!! seriously

Firstly, today is Mother's day... But i'm not around at my hometown to help my mum celebrating mum's day with her ...last week just celebrate together with my popo ...Hope mum don't mind !!! but next time we can celebrate everyday k ...must wait me till i work k ... den we can celebrate here everday!!! But anyway, happy mother's day yea... mummy, i lover u forever ")


arghhh... i really afraid... i feel very inferior...i owed dad n mum a lot of paying my fees, and used my sis's car .... n i donnoe when only i can return all those to them, sometimes i just feel that i'm not affordable how to repay bk all in once ... and this is my final sem, i'm very sad in staying this hostel anymore, luckily dad n mum allowed me to move out on june !!! but i really hope that i can graduate this sem !!! i really don't wish to come bk here anymore of seeing ppl stupid black face and make me can't sleep well everynight of the stupid room's light... Anyway i will fight to the end !!! may all god bless me k... n grandma !!! please bless me ya. i'm very miss u here !!! hope u're fine in another new world with new friends, with ur parents and relative !!! bless all our family are being healthy and bless me i can graduate fast fast in this sem !!!
And happy mother's day to u, grandma... :)

No comments: