Tuesday, May 10, 2011

:(:( day again ....

arghh how can i just cope it for everything right now... i really try my best to study whatever is important ... but what the question comes out is so so so that different ... what i did't focus on yet the question comes out ?? is it a trick for me .... what i have studied all =0 .... right now i feel very sad ... why my heart always so soft ??? a little bit den feel so sad i really donnoe how to correct it ... i know if i cry also can't do anything .... for the test, i think just forget about it !!! i just hope that my internal marks still can achieve 20/30 what i wish i have dump a lots of marks for my mid term !!! i just wish i can get 20 marks and i will feel very contented !!! whatever to do now is continue my performance assignment !!! will due in 3 more days !!! n also this weekend to srt my theory assignment and srt doing my revision !!! the most important things is i wish that i can graduate graduate graduate this sem !!! hope everything is fine for me !!!!

No comments: