Sunday, March 13, 2011

tired & boring, I miss my home much

Just reached hostel today after busying for my grandma's funeral this few days ... i very miss my home, miss dad, miss mum all the moment we spent this few days... when i come bk hostel, no one are here... feel so lonely ...:'( :'( and have to rush on with my group presentation things !!! :( i hope i can finish it by today ... And have to get ready to catch up all the book that i miss last week what the lecture taught .... i want to be a good gal this sem and hope can graduate in this sem ... i really don't want to let my parents dissapointing on my studies... i wish i can work soon and earn some money to filial back to my parents !!! God bless me !! and grandma bless me to achieve my wishes k !! Grandma, i know u'll be afraid because u're alone in another world... I hope u don't be afraid there k... Anyway, we're always stay beside you and Wish u can know more friends and enjoy the new world... Remember must take care all of us in the family k ...

No comments: